Organisations can now intelligently optimise how work gets done – by humans working with robots – across the enterprise from a central end-to-end platform. This enables organisations to effectively automate tasks, streamline processes, increase employee productivity, and ultimately deliver more satisfying experiences. The way business achieve this is through Robot Process Automation.
RPA, Robot Process Automation, is a simple but powerful procedure with huge commercial and business benefits. RPA allows organisations and individuals to develop software-based bots that support scale and assist teams to automate business processes. You can think of the bots as your new digital workforce.
The bots are your employees, you can train them, and show them what to do and they will do it with 100% accuracy all the time.
RPA vs Traditional Process Automation
RPA, Robotic Process Automation comprehends the actions of the user at interface or UI level, which means the technology used and any underlying applications take the back seat. RPA takes a fraction of time to implement.
Traditional process automation rely on programming. Traditional process automation employs APIs, Application Programming Interface. During traditional process automation, the technology and underlying systems are in the front-line of service.
So, why embrace Bots?
Below, I present 10 generic reasons why you should embrace bots:
- Bots can learn
- Bots can be cloned
- Bots can be scaled
- Bots are code free
- Bots are Agile
- Bots are non-disruptive
- Bots are non-invasive
- Bots encapsulate an end-to-end experience
- Bots can scale on demand
- Bots possess infinite elasticity
Business benefits of Robot Process Automation
- RPA will improve process and turn-around speed
- RPA can scale capacity on demand
- RPA improves audibility
- RPA reduces risk by maximising accuracy
- RPA maximises availability
- RPA can be used to develop or support business intelligence
- RPA optimises human and labour investments
- RPA improves business process compliance
- RPA improves business controls
- RPA improves employee morale
- RPA will support and accelerate digital transformation
Bots execute at the fastest possible phase, never slowing down or taking a break. I want you to think of bots as members of your digital workforce. RPA improves agility and efficiency because it saves time, space and place. Robotic Process Automation allows humans to concentrate on what really matters.